The new solution for the installation of hygiene radiators in hygienic areas.
Panel radiators are often installed in buildings with specific hygiene requirements, such as hospitals, doctor’s surgeries and laboratories, etc. There is also demand for hygiene radiators in the food industry and other industrial areas that have special hygiene and cleaning requirements.
Existing hygiene radiators can now be installed with the new MONCLAC hygiene bracket and thus finally have a complete system.
- The steel is treated with MagiZinc® outstanding corrosion protection compared to conventional galvanised zinc coating.
- Specially painted with Alesta® IP Polyester Industrial IE to withstand strong detergents – e.g. it’s used for the powder coating of hospital beds in Scandinavia.
- Wall distance 60 mm – plenty of room for easy cleaning and disinfection behind the radiator.
- No sharp edges.
- Various designs for panel radiators with or without lugs.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Safe and stable. Fulfills the requirements of VDI 6036 Class 3.
- For radiators of types 10, 20 and 30.