Via your web browser, you can both delete cookies and make it impossible for us to store cookies on your computer. However, if you choose to do this, several functions on our website may stop working correctly. Most web browsers are set to allow storage of cookies. You can find information about how to disable cookies using your web browser’s help function.
Sigarth AB, corporate ID number 556237-1889, Järnvägsgatan 33, 335 73 Hillerstorp. Sigarth is a market leading producer of suspension systems and accessories for the radiator industry.
What personal data do we collect, and from where?
The type of personal data we collect may, depending on the context, include:
• name and contact information, inclusive address, mobile number and e-mail address,
• application documents from job applicants, e.g. CV and cover letter,
• delivery, invoice and payment information from customers and suppliers.
Collection of your personal data may take place from the following sources:
• Sigarth’s homepage, e.g. when you submit an application document,
• when you contact us via e-mail, post or phone,
• via contracts, invoices or other business documents, if you yourself are a contractual party or a contact person for any of our contractual partners, and/or
• by personal transfer of personal data to us from a third party in the form of one of our group companies and/or another independent party.
Why do we process your personal data?
Sigarth may use your personal data for the following purposes and with the support of the following legal grounds:
• Fulfilment of contracts: to manage purchases, advertising and payments, and to perform recruitment activities regarding our applicants.
• To fulfil legal requirements: we save invoice data and recruitment documents in accordance with the applicable regulations.
• Legitimate interest: in order to communicate with you via e-mail, post or telephone.
• Consent: in order to send out marketing information and newsletters.
Storage of personal data
Sigarth employs all reasonable measures to ensure that your personal data is processed and stored securely. Your personal data is never saved for longer than permitted by currently applicable laws and in order to achieve the purpose specified above. Your personal data is processed by us during the time periods specified below. After this, we delete your personal data.
• Customers: your data is saved for the duration of your business relationship with Sigarth.
• Contact persons for business customers or suppliers: your information is saved for as long as you are named as the contact person for a company that has a business relationship with Sigarth.
• Communication: If you have a contract with Sigarth via e.g. e-mail, your personal data is stored for as long as necessary to fulfil the contract.
• Jo applicants: Sigarth saves you application documents, including your CV and cover letter (including any pictures) during the recruitment process and for two years following this, in order to be able to defend us against any potential legal claims.
• Legal obligation: Sigarth saves any data that constitutes invoice information in accordance with the currently applicable accounting regulations.
• Consent: In cases where we process your personal data with your consent, we only save your personal data for as long as we have your consent to do so.
• Direct marketing: We may process your personal data for direct marketing purposes for a period of one year following your latest purchase. You are always entitled to object to this type of processing.
Transfer of personal data
• Group companies. Sigarth may transfer your personal data to its wholly owned subsidiaries Sigarth Sp. Z o.o. and Sigarth GmbH, in order to effectively fulfil our obligations to you as a customer.
• Company transactions: If the whole or part of Sigarth’s operations are sold or integrated with another business, your personal data may be shared with our advisors, any purchasers and their advisors and then shared with the new owner of the operations.
• Legal obligations: Your personal data may also be shared so that Sigarth can fulfil certain legal obligations and may be transferred to relevant authorities as permitted and when required by law.
Otherwise, Sigarth will not transfer your personal data to any independent third party. Sigarth will never transfer your personal data to any countries outside the EU/EES and Sigarth will not sell on your personal data.
Withdrawal of consent
In cases where we process your personal data because you have provided your consent to this, for example concerning subscription to newsletters, you can withdraw this consent at any point by contacting Sigarth using the contact details below or, in the case of direct advertising via e-mail, via the link in the e-mail in question. Withdrawal may be partial or complete.
You are entitled to request information regarding the personal information about you that we have stored, and how this is used, following written application addressed to us in accordance with the contact details below. You are also entitled to request that personal data about you is corrected if it is false, incomplete or misleading by contacting us in accordance with the contact details below. In order to protect your integrity and your personal information, we may require you to prove your identity in connection with our assistance.
In accordance with the currently applicable personal data regulations, you are also entitled to request that your personal data is deleted or that processing of your personal data is limited. In some cases, you are also entitled to object to processing of your personal data and request that your personal data is transferred in electronic format.
You can submit any complaints to the Data Inspection Board if you think that Sigarth’s processing of your personal data is not in line with the applicable legal requirements.
If the changes affect any processing of personal data that we perform with your consent, we will give you a further opportunity to provide your consent.
335 73 Hillerstorp, Sweden
Tel. +46 370 254 00