The new solution for installing radiators in schools and other demanding public environments.
Panel radiators are often installed in buildings with a special demand for robust and lockable brackets, such as schools, youth centres, public areas, railway stations, etc.
It also demands robust consoles for prisons, juvenile detention centres, psychiatric clinics and other demanding environments. The radiator must then be supplemented with a safety corner to achieve Class 4 of VDI 6036.
Existing panel radiators can now be installed with the new MONCLAC school bracket and finally have a complete, robust and lockable system.
- The steel is treated with MagiZinc® outstanding corrosion protection compared to conventional galvanised zinc coating.
- Specially painted with Alesta® IP Polyester Industrial IE to withstand strong detergents – e.g. it’s used for the powder coating of hospital beds in Scandinavia.
- Wall distance 60 mm – plenty of room for easy cleaning and disinfection behind the radiator.
- No sharp edges.
- Various designs for panel radiators with or without lugs.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Safe and stable. Fulfills the requirements of VDI 6036 Class 3.
- For radiators of type 20-33.